Cook Time : 15 Mins Serves 4
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 whole grain flatbreads or pita rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup fresh bell peppers, sliced
- Combine oregano, basil, onion powder and garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line up flatbreads or pita rounds.
- Brush each flatbread liberally with olive oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of the spice mix.
- Sprinkle each with ¼ cup shredded mozzarella and top evenly with olives, mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and serve.