Orzo with Black Olives and Feta
Prep Time : 10 minutes Cook Time : 10 minutes Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound orzo
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup lemon-infused olive oil
- 1 cup whole California Black Ripe Olives
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of of salted water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the orzo; cook until al dente, according to the package instructions, and drain. Transfer pasta to a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar and oil and pour over pasta, mixing until well combined.
- Toss in the olives and feta. Season with salt and pepper and serve.