Greek Chicken Roll-Ups
Cook Time : 50 min 4 servings
- 2 thick chicken breasts, halved, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- 1/2 cup California Black Ripe Olives, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over each chicken breast and use a mallet to pound it out until each one is the same thickness.
- Mix cream cheese, feta cheese, and California Black Ripe Olives together in a bowl.
- Spoon 2-3 Tbsp of cheese mixture onto each breast and roll it up tightly.
- Place the chicken roll-ups into a greased pan or casserole dish and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.