Black Olive, Red Pepper and Cucumber Salad
Prep Time : 15 minutes Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup sliced California Black Ripe Olives
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together olives, red pepper and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Right before serving pour vinaigrette over olive mixture and serve.